Eagle is currently seeking an IT Application Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementation, monitoring, and enhancing of data warehouse related technologies;
- Data ingestion from various sources using SSIS and Azure based tools, collecting of requirements and communicating with business customers to ensure needs are met; and,
- Data troubleshooting to ensure quality and integrity throughout data flows, documentation of data warehouse related processes, and assisting in migration to new platforms/technologies.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in ETL development using SSIS and Azure Data Factory;
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience with .NET C# application development;
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience with T-SQL;
- Industry expertise in Oil and Gas an asset; and,
- A Degree is a nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.