Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Analyst (ERP Program) for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying and engaging with business representatives for input into the various data governance activities and deliverables;
- Facilitating requirements gathering and design sessions, including workshops and stakeholder meetings;
- Coordinating and validating the development of ERP data standards;
- Documenting business processes and designing workflows for Master Data Management (MDM);
- Documenting ERP Data Governance tool requirements, and providing input into tool selection and implementation;
- Assisting development of data governance documentation for ERP Master Data, process design for Create, Review, Update, Delete (CRUD) and data quality management processes;
- Defining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Master Data governance and KPI reporting;
- Overseeing the establishment of an ERP data governance organization and day-to-day decisions, including providing support for the data decision-making bodies, monitoring performance of the data governance organization;
- Providing input into and review various program artefacts, including but not limited to data conversion design, MDM organization role design, and test planning activities;
- Data readiness activities to support go-live, including but not limited to:
- Coordinating and monitoring data cleansing, remediation and transformation activities; and,
- Supporting ETL processes, including undertaking data validation, maintenance of documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant domain such as Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Informatics or related technical field;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in ERP data governance activities with proven track record in operating large data governance programs;
- Strong understanding of data management (governance, data quality measurement and management, security, metadata, integration);
- Professional certifications relevant to data governance;
- Data migration on SAP implementation;
- Technical writing experience;
- Knowledge of SAP with a solid understanding of relevant master data domains in scope and their impact on other modules, business processes, and system configuration;
- Experience with implementing and or managing enterprise data governance tools (i.e. SAP MDG, Information Steward);
- Experience in managing enterprise data assets in a large, complex organization;
- Demonstrated experience in developing and operationalizing data-based guidelines, policies, procedures, and standards;
- The ability to balance multiple, diverging priorities;
- Familiarity with SAP products and implementation methodologies;
- Excellent written and verbal/ facilitation skills. Able to clearly articulate business requirements to technical and able to explain data, technology, and project terms in a clear and simple way to a range of stakeholders and business users;
- The ability to engage and influence stakeholders through well-prepared communication;
- The ability to rapidly and independently acquire skills and information, open minded and pragmatic, adaptable and change ready, flexible;
- Self-starter that can independently identify and manage tasks, time and competing priorities;
- The ability to collaborate well in a team environment, manages conflict, supports team success, contributes to a positive team dynamic; and,
- Experience with the Canadian Oil and Gas industry sector.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.