Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the efficient and effective administration of various business processes, and procedures, as well as the management of engagement records and documents for the team;
- Playing a key role in managing data and performance metrics, as well as scheduling for the Team to support the effective and efficient delivery to our clients;
- Working with the team to implement business processes to support delivery of the program;
- Managing the Team’s schedule to meet Project schedule deliverables and milestones;
- Liaising with Project functional groups to coordinate deliverables;
- Supporting reporting on performance metrics and dashboard;
- Preparing presentations, briefs, and reports for team and Project Management;
- Generating weekly and monthly reports;
- Managing the budget and liaising with Project Controls; and,
- Supporting engagement tracking and log entries for team members, and ensure integrity of information within defined standards.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline; and,
- Four (4) years’ experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.