Functional Enterprise Content Management (OpenText) Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Functional Enterprise Content Management (OpenText) Specialists for permanent job opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Gathering, analyzing, and documenting functional and non-functional business requirements and use cases;
- Configuring Content server folder, categories and attributes, permission levels, search templates and search results columns;
- Configuring SAP external document repositories, document declaration and related document archiving settings as part of SAP document archiving in OpenText Archive and Content Server;
- Developing test cases to cover solution functionalities and support business users in performing user acceptance test by guiding them on how to use the solution functionalities;
- Creating training guide and deliver training sessions to business users;
- Creating and executing document migration plan to migrate documents to ECM Content servers including metadata mapping, business validation and bulk load;
- Configuring Content Server records management settings;
- Configuring extended ECM business workspace template, metadata mapping;
- Performing functional test on the solution functions in Development and Acceptance environments; and,
- Providing end user functional support during project implementation and post Go Live.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience preferred;
- Four (4) to six (6) years of hands functional experience on OpenText Content Server objects configuration including Auto Document numbering module, Syntergy bulk loader;
- Working knowledge of configuring OpenText Extended module for SAP ECC, CRM, HCM, TM systems is major advantage;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in implementing document and records management solutions as functional lead in corporate environment;
- Solid understanding of document management and records management principles;
- Strong team player with the ability to work closely with business users who have limited understanding of document and records management solutions;
- Excellent problem solving/trouble shooting skills;
- Good organizational, planning and time management skills;
- Proven strong communication skills, both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff and with management; and,
- Team player, skilled in working in a highly collaborative manner, delivering in tight timeline with multiple projects running in parallel.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.