Senior Network Analyst (Palo Alto)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Network Analyst (Palo Alto) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
The Sr. Network Analyst will be responsible for the engineer, build, plan, automate, administer, optimize, and maintain all Network Infrastructure to ensure Moneris has a robust, scalable, reliable and efficient Infrastructure on perm and cloud that supports its business. The Sr. Network Analyst will manage and support, in an automated way when possible, all Network services offerings, including BUA requests, daily operations, and monitoring, platform currency and capacity planning.
As a Senior Network Analyst (Palo Alto), you will be responsible for:
- Engineer and design, Installs, Automate, Configure and Administers Network devices, Virtual networks, Software, LANs, WAN’s, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Wi-Fi, Collaboration, and Network protocols
- Participate in the daily operations, including BUA Service and Change Requests, Incident Investigation / Remediation, troubleshooting, and Monitoring of Network Services, local and wide area network connections, and Datacenter;
- Leads and Manage Palo Alto Firewall offering and SLAs in conjunction with Systems application owners. Including platform currency, capacity planning, and orchestration
- Participates and/or leads projects with development, applications, and operations teams to engineer, deploy, and support technical solutions
- Provides technical network infrastructure support and coordination for escalated incidents and problems. Also, supports technology standards, processes, and policies related to Network service offerings
- Participate in audits, as needed, producing necessary documentation, reports, and explanations
- Enforces creates and maintains documentation related to Palo Alto service offerings and best practices,
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or a related field of study
- Over five (5) years in a senior technical position. In addition to having at least 8 years of working experience and understanding of Network Fundamentals, protocols and technologies TCP/IP, VLAN, WAN, MPLS, DNS, DHCP, IPSEC, TLS, NAT, PAT, VPN, BGP, OSPF, Etc.
- Expert knowledge and experience with Palo Alto Firewall administration, management, engineering, and configuration
- Extensive experience with at least one of the following technologies: Routing and Switching fundamentals. Including Cisco Nexus platforms, designing robust and supportable networks. Firewalls, Load balancers, ADC, LTM, DNS, WAF, Wi-Fi
- Some experience with scripting, automation, and orchestration technologies and languages like batch, PowerShell, VBScript, Ansible, Perl, Python, Puppet, Github, Openstack, etc.
- Experience monitoring, and performance tuning tools
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.