Senior SharePoint Developer/Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior SharePoint Developer/Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in setting up and migrating into a new O365 SharePoint solution;
- Supporting constructing a diverse collection of SharePoint solutions for the client;
- Setup of SharePoint structure, administering and maintaining content for the identified project;
- Documenting controls, including implementing a site document control plan, coordinating document control interfaces;
- Providing guidance and best practices on how to best organize corporate content and structure information;
- Designing SharePoint solutions including technical architecture and functional design based on departmental and corporate needs;
- Interfacing between IT and Business stakeholders to facilitate discussion, analyze findings and translate requirements to technical specifications;
- Managing versions and records to ensure that you can tell which is the authoritative version of a document and the enforcement of document classifications; and,
- Designing navigation structure and present information for maximum efficiency for end users.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-secondary education in a technology related field, business administration, or related field;
- Three plus (3+) years working either in support and/or project roles for SharePoint building solutions;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Experience developing and implementing Governance plans for SharePoint environments;
- Experience with SharePoint configuration, customization, site templates, site definitions, taxonomy, metadata, content management, collaboration, Windows Workflow Foundation, custom Web Parts, FAST Search, master pages, application pages, content types, event handlers and Excel services for SharePoint;
- Working knowledge of workflow design, development, and deployment;
- Experience in document management and the migration from several data sources to a central SharePoint infrastructure;
- Experience in the analysis, design, hands-on creation and delivery of SharePoint-based applications;
- Knowledge of architectural design, hands on SharePoint/Web development, management and troubleshooting;
- Experience developing business process applications including aspects of form development and automated data workflows;
- Knowledge and understanding of systems analysis and design principles, practices, methods and techniques;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills;
- The ability to work effectively with minimal supervision;
- Excellent problem solver;
- Goal oriented, highly self-motivated; and,
- The ability to manage multiple projects and assignments, prioritize projects, set and meet deadlines.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.