Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Applications Programmer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As an Applications Programmer, you will be responsible for:
- Ability to develop/deploy code components on a platform, server, API or desired client tool
- Ability to debug issues and assist on resolution and root cause analysis/resolution for Production defects;
- Knowledge of SDLC and skills inability to work on development and documentation thereby following proper coding and documentation standards
- Working with Designers to provide technical expertise for the Solution Design phase
- Assisting in Testing phase for defect resolution and technical issues
- Assisting in environmental and Support issues
- Working with Vendors for issue resolution or new enhancements,
What we’re looking for:
- University or College degree
- Two plus (2+) years of experience in PL/SQL
- Two plus (2+) years of Java or C# programming
- Have an open to learn the mindset
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience with Linux/ Unix and shell scripting would be an asset
- WebSphere and Webservices
- Cloud VMC’s
- IAM tools
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.