Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Creates project deliverables, with the specified level of quality for the project sponsors on time and within budget, through efficient coordination of project resources and good control of project activities, in order to satisfy the project objectives;
- Uses proper planning and monitoring techniques to develop a detailed integrated project plan(s) that identify and sequence the activities and dependencies needed to successfully complete the enterprise-wide stress test and other enterprise stress tests on time;
- Partners with core stakeholders in the development of respective functional group timelines and milestones;
- Manages and negotiates stakeholder expectations to determine the most accurate and appropriate definition of project/program schedule;
- Monitors progress towards milestones and facilitate delivery issue solutions;
- Ensures risk, issues, and interdependencies are identified, quantified, managed and tracked and that risks, assumptions, and constraints are appropriately communicated and escalated when necessary;
- Establishes and maintains an escalation process,
- Coordinates and facilitates various working group meetings to ensure appropriate engagement of stakeholders;
- Produces meeting minutes;
- Prepares status reports and materials for executive reporting;
- Produces and presents oral and written communication defining plans, guidance, risks, challenges/resolutions to stakeholders and senior management;
- Provides leadership and motivation in order to obtain a high level of cooperation and contribution from all project members;
- Tracks and ensures relevant process and other documentation and artifacts are maintained; and,
- Any other ad hoc activities as required.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Possesses five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in a project management role demonstrated by completion or undertaking of large scale projects and establishing relationships with stakeholders;
- Is able to build effective relationships and impact and influence key stakeholders; strong conflict resolution skills;
- Exhibit working knowledge of core bank competencies including knowledge of the Bank's business environment and products; understanding of the workings of the Bank's organization and procedures;
- Possesses strong self-management and ability to work both independently and as part of cross-functional teams as well as take initiative and ownership of assignments and produce results under tight time constraints;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, handling multiple, varied tasks while achieving critical milestones;
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and project management software (e.g., MS Project);
- Strong written and verbal communication; and,
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.