Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Agile Coach and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As an Agile Coach, you will be responsible for:
- Provide guidance to multiple Scrum Masters and teams on how to transition to and operate in scaled (or non-scaled) delivery environments and how to resolve complex problems, growing capability across the organization
- Includes direct support of work mobilization activities (e.g., road map development, functional decomposition);
- Provide coaching plans and strategies to teams and individuals
- Helps teams anticipate internal and external delivery challenges and find solutions through the process, product or service improvements
- Leverage significant in-depth expertise in Agile to help Scrum Masters resolve complex problems, taking a broad perspective to identify unique and innovative solutions, interpret internal and external obstacles and recommend best practices
- Drives continuous improvement of Agile practices and processes with an influence on industry best practices
- Ability to establish goals and objectives and contribute to the team's overall direction,
- Advanced skill in mentoring, coaching, listening, providing feedback and performance management
- Skill in using computer applications including Jira and Confluence;
- Demonstrates adaptability, flexibility, and creativity in their approach to stakeholder engagement and works to support the Agile transformation agenda;
- Supports business and technology ownership to ensure their ability / agile competencies to complete key activities required for agile delivery, including roadmap and story map development and how those activities translate to traditional approaches such a;
What we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Certified Scrum Master in scaled Agile framework (e.g., SAFE)
- Seven plus (7+) years of Scrum Master experience
- Typically requires ten (10) years of Agile experience
- Five plus (5+) years' experience as an Agile coach involved in large-scale Agile transformations
- Expert knowledge of Agile principles and practices, with extensive experience working in an Agile organization
- Seven (7) years of experience with Jira /confluence
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.