Junior Marketing Resource
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Junior Marketing Resource and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a permanent position located in Newmarket, ON to start immediately.
Our client's rapid growth and expanding client base require them to hire a Junior Marketing Resource. Joining the Marketing and Communications department, the successful candidate will possess basic productivity software skills. We are seeking an individual who is self-motivated and well-organized and is willing to learn.
As a Junior Marketing Resource, you will be responsible for:
- Design and write in-house and client marketing materials
- Help maintain the company website.;
- Design and develop e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Perform e-mail campaign analysis.
- Manage social media and write social media content.
- Handle e-mail campaigns for an external client:
- Coordinate e-mail campaigns with other e-mail marketing campaigns to avoid overlap,
- Extract target lists from the customer database, clean/deduplicate the data and import the list to ExactTarget
- Create the message and validate it with stakeholders;
- Schedule the release of the campaign;
- Monitor campaign performance and generate necessary reporting;
- Ensure quality results by developing and using templates and following company writing standards.;
- Establish relationships with utility clients and vendors. Maintain a strong client focus, and work to understand and satisfy clients’ needs;
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, English or a related field (desirable).
- Advanced skills in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience with e-mail marketing software solutions, such as ConstantContact and ExactTarget.
- Skills in graphic design software
Our client offers competitive wages with benefits
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.