Web Content Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Web Content Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 1-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Web Content Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the enterprise-sized website
- Ensure quality and prescribed standards for pwc.com are maintained;
- Provide support to content publishers on best practices, training on functionality
- Identify and raise technology gaps and requirements as surfaced team members
- Share Global best practices, tools & perspectives; and support network enablement for the Canadian web presence
- Identify opportunities to enhance the user experience pwc.com/ca, inform automated processes or leverage alternative delivery development requests
- Manage Content Management System (Adobe Experience Manager),
- Manage company CMS, working with developers, content publishers, designers, and marketers to ensure it meets the needs of the organization
- Conduct content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content;
- Assist the team to ensure delivery of CMS training; including identifying training needs opportunities for continuous improvement, and delivering ad-hoc training;
- Serve as SME to drive excellence and QA to ensure objectives and measurements are integrated.;
- Marketing Campaign Support;
- Serve as a consultant to determine the best use case deployment of existing and future web and digital platforms – including providing direct support and guidance to business-driven activities that are performed on www.pwc.com.;
- Bring the customer experience to life on pwc.com/ca to help optimize the business’s ability to capture and measure engagement via tools and lifecycle support.;
- Support execution of campaigns through informing tactics for go-to-market toolkits, which may include supporting tracking of Twitter, LinkedIn, online advertising, etc., and providing clarity to team members on engagement and online goal success;
- Experience in creating and implementing SEO strategies;
- Website Strategy;
- Execute strategic web priorities and digital platform enhancements – including raising areas for best practices training, platform adoption;
- Drive continuous improvement for all current and future web and strategic digital activities;
- Implement and identify requirements to inform the development of online digital strategy;
- Act as a project or change manager for smaller-scale initiatives, which may include the testing of new technologies to determine their relevance to business objectives and funnel results for broader scale implementation.;
What we’re looking for:
- Post-secondary degree in web development, computer science, marketing, business, or a related discipline.
- Five plus (5) years+ web development, experience in professional services firms, large corporations, or marketing consulting firms/agencies managing large-firm clients in competitive environments; preferably in a web manager role
- Extensive knowledge and experience using and implementing web CMS platforms.
- Knowledge of Adobe AEM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target
- Significant exposure to, and demonstrated ability with, enterprise content management systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of W3C standards and WCAG 2.0
- Extensive knowledge of Google analytics, analytics best practices, and Google tag manager implementation
- Experience with SEO software
- Knowledge of and experience with marketing automation technologies and CRM a plus
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.