Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing project leadership, working closely with the teams to plan, monitor, and ensure the project accomplishes all goals and deliverables, on time and budget;
- Managing and developing the Project Team including vendors, application groups, and other stakeholders to identify, define, and manage scope;
- Managing and working with project resources including technical, server / virtualization, storage, data / voice / wireless network, Citrix, Exchange, and database services resources, as required, based on the scope of the assigned projects;
- Project charter and plan / schedule preparation;
- Stakeholder identification, engagement, and needs/risks assessment;
- Participating in design meetings and providing technical expertise related to systems and services;
- Reviewing and approving the project IT Infrastructure deliverables and artifacts, ensuring accuracy and completeness;
- Developing / distributing regular project status reports and lead / attend regular client project status meetings; and,
- Preparing project change requests as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of six (6) years project management experience, managing a range of IT infrastructure (servers, storage, voice / data / wireless networking) projects in large, outsourced IT service delivery organizations;
- Experience working within Health Authorities;
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure;
- Previous experience with technology and clinical application projects;
- Strong and proven Change Management experience;
- Enjoy working as part of a team and respect for chain of command;
- Detail-oriented approach to data-driven project deliverables;
- Strong budget management skills;
- Training and experience with best practice project management techniques and processes;
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary team of technical resources;
- Experience in working on multiple projects at the same time;
- PMP certification is preferred; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.