Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Software Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Scarborough, ON to start immediately.
The candidate will be coding in programming languages provided in the job description below and supporting the management in DevOps administration, so they will be trained in that. They have a ticketing system, so there will be internal customer communication.
What we’re looking for:
- University, College degree or equivalent experience in programming.
- Minimum three (3) years working directly on a daily basis writing code
- Expert programming skills:
- SQL queries
- Advanced support knowledge of the following DevOps Tools: Jenkins, JIRA, HPOO, HPSA, xMatters, MKS/Integrity, ServiceNow
- A strong Source Code Specialist;
- Ability to document all the code written and relevant processes.;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts in business terms;
- Perform testing according to test plans, monitor and report on results, and work with others on problem resolution;
- Communicate project status and provide timely escalation of issues to ensure project objectives are met;
- Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in achieving project/business objectives and providing client services;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ensure effective change management discipline is used;
- Keep current with industry and/or business trends;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.