Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Engages business clients to elicit business requirements and understand objectives
- Produces business analysis related documentation, including (functional and non-functional) requirements, current and future state processes and workflows, and solution specifications to a high-quality standard;
- Produces business requirements for data, identify data sources and deliver data specifications
- Contributes to the design and rollout of the Data Governance framework and the determination of data quality measurements
- Creates and maintains documentation for data dictionaries, governance business rules, and data standards
- Documents the flow and transformation of data from sources through data repositories and to end-user applications
- Works with business and solution teams to ensure that solutions being delivered meet business intent and provide business value,
- Demonstrates requirements traceability and, where appropriate, leads the User Acceptance phase of initiatives (define strategy, plan, approve test cases, oversee execution). Works with Business, Solutions Engineering and QA to ensure built solutions meet
- Contributes to the approach, work plan and quality criteria for Business Analysis work packages;
- Works with QA teams to develop test plans and ensure they understand the business requirements and can test solutions appropriately;
- Contributes to the operation and improvement of the delivery team;
- Exercises appropriate judgment in identifying and calling out risks and issues;
What we’re looking for:
- University degree or equivalent experience (Business/Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in one or more of the Business Analyst or Business Consultant or BSA or Data Analyst
- Good knowledge of data governance principles, data cleansing, and standardization, relational database management,
- Extensive experience in analyzing and designing solutions for business systems integration. Proficiency in SQL is also required. Experience with Cognos or SAS is a key asset for this position.
- The asset would be one or move of:
- Certified Enterprise Data Professional
- Certified Business Analysis Professional
- Process improvement methodology accreditation
- Solid understanding of customer relationship management (CRM) processes
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and complete tasks to meet deadlines
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal);
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, collaborating effectively with business, delivery and technology partners
- Experience collaborating with project delivery and technology teams to deliver solutions that tackle business problems and meet business requirements;
- Experience in translating business requirements to technical specifications;
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with multiple levels of clients, team, and partners;
- Robust understanding of agile delivery methodologies;
- Enthusiastic customer service focus;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with the following technologies is an asset: AS/400, MS SQL, Talend data quality or similar tools, Purecloud, Salesforce, PowerBI, Excel Power Pivot;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.