Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Software Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in December.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Review and build on the requirements gathered for the Standard Measure Approach initiative
- Backup existing database /code if any
- Installation of any system and or vendor pre-requisites
- Copy files and execute SQL scripts
- Setup and upload web reports
- Support firewall, IP ports, SSL certs in case require
- Deployment support of the SMA initiative
- Ensure project development milestones are met and up to standard and status is reported into the project team
- Attend project meetings and report on assigned tasks
- Liaison with other members of the Development team to understand the project environment and or Business partner if required
What we’re looking for:
- Developer with three (3) years (Oracle)
- Three (3) years of experience with SQL
- Executive Communication skills
- Three (3) years experience with J2EE/redHat
- Prior experience in the Financial Industry
- COTS or Vendor applications experience
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.