Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Customer Service Representative and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 5-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Inbound calls (30-70 calls daily) and outbound calls from/to Advisers and dealer back offices
- Inquiries would include but not limited to account status and product information about Mutual funds, term products, and Insurance
- Conduct transactional calls
- Handle escalations
- Adhoc tasks as required
- Call Center experience within a large organization
- Previous experience in banking or FI,
- Canadian Securities Course or IFIC Mutual Funds course (either completed or in progress) would be an asset
- Knowledge of mutual funds, term products, and insurance
- Knowledge of transfer agency record systems
What we’re looking for:
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Lots of energy
- Very self-aware
- Strong phone etiquette
- Good work ethic
- Go-getter attitude
- Someone willing to grow within the department/bank
- University degree/college diploma or equivalent
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.