Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Program Director for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing the operational sustainment organization;
- Creating and implementing a plan that will take over program support for sites after the go-live period; and,
- Leading the creation of new services and transition of existing services to an enhanced Service Management Organization within IMITS.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science or a combination of experience and education;
- Ten plus (10+) years’ in a Program Director or equivalent role running complex, multi-stakeholder projects;
- Ten plus (10+) years’ Program/Portfolio experience in a complex enterprise environment;
- Ten plus (10+) years’ experience working in IT service organizations;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience working in a Health Authority or similar environment;
- Proven experience managing multiple stakeholder groups;
- Extensive demonstrable experience with IT Service Management concepts and implementation;
- Excellent communication skills and experience making formal presentations and summarizing recommendations to Executive leaders within a large organization;
- Experience developing and implementing projects and business process initiatives designed to improve efficiencies;
- Experience leading an interdisciplinary team of technical and business resources effectively;
- The ability to work within and help resolve uncertain situations;
- Experience working with a PMO, complying with standards and practices;
- A positive change leader with demonstrated experience in Change Management techniques;
- Training and experience in best practice project management techniques and processes;
- MS Word, Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Excel skills;
- ITIL or other IT service management discipline certification highly desirable;
- PMP certification desirable; and,
- PROSCI or other Change Management certification desirable.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.