Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Web Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in daily huddles to discuss change requests for the day
- Using Jira to assign change requests
- Coding / Development
- Collaborating with other teams as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Two (2) years of 2+ years of front-end web development experience
- Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) and Foundation Framework
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience
- Adobe Target experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.