Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a QA Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
The role is in the Business Transformation Pillar within Wealth Technology. The QA manager will oversee the team’s results, including quality of work, timeliness, and meeting budgetary goals. This position serves as a technical and managerial resource and provides expertise in key business functions and supporting technologies.
As a QA Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Advance the quality of applications and associated best practices.
- Develop productive and engaged teams by fostering the development of personal and technical skills, as well as collaboration
- Lead test planning, preparation and execution activities.
- Analyze, develop, debug, execute and maintain complex functional API and GUI-based test cases
- Be responsible for all project/ release testing (e.g. integration, business acceptance, performance, operability, deployment verification)
- Lead documentation creation, review, sign-off (e.g. test strategies, plans, schedule, cost estimates, test cases, dashboards, defect logs, test phase closure reports, entry/exit criteria, and gating).
What we’re looking for:
- Five plus (5+) years of QA Manager experience
- Minimum eight (8+) years of experience in establishing and enforcing procedures within QA teams
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Two (2) years of Automation experience
- Two (2) years of API and UI testing experience
- Experience with Selenium & SAO would be an asset
- Previous Java experience
- Programming background
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.