Project Delivery Lead
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Delivery Lead for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The consistent delivery of all Upstream projects and programs;
- Management of the prioritized Upstream projects, classification/ranking of net new projects and initiation of projects;
- Reporting for overall status of Upstream portfolio, long range planning and communication with senior Management;
- Working with and supporting to ensure that projects are delivered to IS standards within cost, budget, and managed escalations;
- Acting as a Program Manager to programs/projects and backfill for Upstream Program Managers on-leave;
- Optimization/improvements to internal processes and participate in strategic planning activities;
- Participating in program/project gate reviews;
- Upstream program/project portfolio management, i.e. project initiation, corporate reporting, long-range planning and approvals;
- Project quality review, reporting and leadership;
- Executing specific projects;
- PMO standards and process improvement/maintenance;
- Optimization and strategic planning activities including workforce, vendor engagement etc.; and,
- Managing day to day project escalation issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Bachelor’s Degree;
- Ten plus (10+) years’ Project Management experience;
- Previous experience with Project Management Office standards and process improvement/maintenance;
- Information and Technology experience;
- Post-Secondary Degree in Engineering is nice to have;
- MBA is nice to have;
- P. Eng is nice to have;
- Project Controls experience is nice to have;
- Previous leadership experience;
- Excellent written, verbal, and public speaking communication skills;
- Oil and Gas experience is nice to have; and,
- Engineering and Construction experience is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.