Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a NAS Engineer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
What we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate
- Seven plus (7+) years' experience working in a Networked Storage Environment for major corporations. Financial Service Industry experiences a plus.
- Five plus (5+) years' experience working with NAS
- Five plus (5+) years' experience working with NetApp CDOT, 7-Mode, ONTAP, OCUM
- Two plus (2+) years' experience with EMC Isilon X\NL series, and OneFS
- Experience working with
- Microsoft Active Directory 2000+
- Backup Software’s– NetBackup, TSM, and CommVault.
- Microsoft Windows 7,2000,2003,2012 (Server/Workstation)
- Microsoft DNS, DHCP, WINS, SMS, MOM, Portal, Share Point, VMware, and Citrix servers
- Clustering and Load balancing systems.;
- Able to work independently in a senior/lead role on a diverse range of tasks and may be relied upon to coach/ educate others
- Subject matter expert and consults with clients, team, and/or project team to provide technical guidance and highly complex troubleshooting/problem resolution;
- Experience in Providing a broad range of installation, configuration, administration and/or provisioning of Storage systems. May also be involved in deployment and release of management activities.;
- Provided specialized technology-related build support (e.g. research, installation, configuration, provisioning, administration support of systems, applications) and ensure the service or build meets or exceeds established standards/service levels, while;
- Continuously strive to improve the stability of the production environment by partnering closely with key stakeholders on setting up, maintaining and monitoring systems, ensuring availability targets are met;
- Delivered effective and defect-free deployment (hardware), researching system issues/opportunities, overseeing the execution of recommendations and maintaining accurate documentation;
- Interacted with clients to provide quality service/solutions consistent with objectives and client requirements;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.