Data Conversion Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Data Conversion Lead and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twenty-four (24)-month contract located in Toronto, ON.
As the Data Conversion Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in requirements analysis, design, testing and implementation of data conversion from GWv7 and legacy system to GWv10 functional system, Data Hub and Info Center and a Centralized Data Store;
- Collaborating with stakeholders and vendor to support and facilitate data conversion business and technical sessions;
- Performing analysis and deliver required artifacts for Vendor that includes the following: data mapping/load order documents, data profiling requirements, data cleansing strategies, and develop conversion output in the form of success/failure statistics
- Providing Data Conversion expertise in the latest GW functional system and DH/ IC versions;
- Researching, analyzing and recommending data conversion strategies as required, aligned with the company's architecture guidelines;
- Supporting quality management and assurance on data and applications to ensure security and integrity of data;
- Assisting IT partners with information and application data conversions and extraction requirements;
- Coordinating data cycles, executing mock conversions and ensuring conversion defects are fixed;
- Identifying key impacts in each data load and providing inputs to cross workstreams such as testing and local teams;
- Supporting with legacy system extracts and data analysis on an ad hoc basis; and,
- Supporting data Cleansing activities to meet reporting needs, data profiles.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10)+ years’ experience working on large scale data and technology projects, with demonstrated evidence of successful deployments;
- Seven (7)+ years proved experience facilitated and developing enterprise information management solutions (Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics & Reporting solutions) with multiple implementations;
- Five (5)+ year experience of Guidewire (GW) Insurance Suite including BillingCenter, PolicyCenter, ClaimCenter, Contact Manager, DataHub (DH) and InfoCenter (IC) & GW Data Management tools;
- Excellent interpersonal, client service, organizational, and project management skills;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Proven communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills with ability to convey data and technology solutions to all stakeholders; and,
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships across business and technology and can deal with conflict resolution in a timely and effective manner.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.