Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Business Analysts for one (1) year contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Engaging business stakeholders to document project objectives and ensuring that the project scope both reflects and achieves the objectives;
- Analysis and management of stakeholder roles, influence, and contributions;
- Gathering and eliciting requirements using different techniques;
- Conducting engagement sessions;
- Documenting deliverables;
- Preparing test scripts for quality assurance;
- Training users on selected solutions; and,
- Validating business objectives and project results
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- A Degree or equivalent in Business or Engineering;
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience as a Business Analyst in E&P with ERP systems;
- High level exposure and application of Project Management skills, Six Sigma, and ITIL Foundation;
- Extensive knowledge in requirement elicitation and business process workflows to document requirements;
- Functional and non-functional experience to analyze current systems and data to identify future requirements;
- Fluency to identify different stakeholders, roles, influence and contribution to project success;
- Application of Project Delivery methodology in the deliverable of projects per phase;
- Articulation of budgetary requirement;
- Proactive communication and presentation skills;
- High level critical thinking, strategic, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to communicate benefits, risks, and constraints to stakeholders;
- Natural interpersonal relationship and engagement management skills at various levels of stakeholders;
- Effective use of analytics and visualization tools to interpret complex data;
- Previous experience with Change Management with all stakeholders; and,
- Domain knowledge in waste management and regulations is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.