Application Support (Intermediate - C#, .Net)
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Application Support (C#, .Net) for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and supporting our system wide platform solutions, providing project support when needed in addition to delivering new innovative solutions for our business;
- Analyzing, testing, implementing, troubleshooting, and maintaining new and existing software solutions across multiple platforms;
- Seeing projects and work tasks through to completion while adhering to committed timelines;
- Providing day to day operational support of enterprise wide software solutions while adhering to best practices;
- Participating as an active team member on projects;
- Ensuring all documentation is created and maintained for all software solutions;
- Seeking Continuous Improvements opportunities across our business and IS department;
- Working collaboratively with other teams and actively seek application related improvements and take actions to optimize application delivery;
- Managing and optimizing business applications and enterprise systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Interacting with Service Now for ITSM functions (request, incident, change, etc.); and,
- Being passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or Technical Diploma from a recognized institution with a focus in Computer Science, Software development, or a related study;
- Five plus (5+) years of related work experience preferably with software development tools and methodologies;
- Experience with C#/.NET, Java;
- Experience with Database queries;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Willingness and ability to adapt and learn new technologies;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to resolve complex issues;
- The ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, spoken, and presenting);
- Results oriented and delivery focused;
- Proven ability to provide quality results and excellent customer service;
- The ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies;
- Experience with Rapid Innovation Principles is considered an asset;
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology is an asset;
- Working knowledge with no code technologies such as K2 and Blue Prism is an asset;
- Experience with screen scraping technologies is an asset; and,
- Business Knowledge of Liquids Marketing, Power or Storage is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.