Data Visualization Designer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Visualization Designer for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas;
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics;
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery;
- Generating fresh concepts;
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects;
- Liaising between the team to ensure deadlines are met;
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments;
- Working with the research team to help them visualize their current reports (including but not limited to: Google sites, slides, studio, Happio, tableau, using HTML and jpegs to build on brand imagery);
- Working with executive reporting to turn google slides in to visually appealing, easy to understand stories;
- Working with creative team members (art directors, product designers, web designers, etc.) to understand brand guidelines, placement of existing work to draw from; and,
- Working in Tableau to improve the aesthetics of dashboards.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Proven work experience as a Visual Designer;
- Knowledge of design in Tableau is a definite asset;
- A Visual Design qualification or similar;
- Portfolio with design projects;
- Working experience with image design tools (i.e. Sketch, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and XD);
- Proficient with design principles, especially digital platforms;
- A keen eye for visual details;
- Aesthetic skills; and,
- The ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.