Business Intelligence Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Intelligence Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 7-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Business Intelligence Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for detailed technical design and development of specifications and applications according to business unit requirements. Work closely with business and internal partners to understand strategic objectives, recommend and implement BI solutions and document the technical specifications
- Lead the implementation of initiatives in support of overall business/function strategy;
- Conduct ad-hoc data analysis to provide enhanced BI to inform management leadership team
- Create complex and comprehensive BI reporting packages and dashboards utilizing data infrastructure, localized datamarts and external data sources
- Work with business partners to understand business objectives and develop value-added reporting and ad-hoc data extracts.
- Prioritize and manage own workload to deliver quality results and meet assigned timelines
What we’re looking for:
- Five plus (5+) years of development experience on MSBI (SQL Server, SSIS, ETL)
- Five plus (5+) years of database development experience on at least 2 database platforms (SQL Server, DB2, Oracle)
- Three Plus (3+) years’ experience with SAS, Tableau, MS Reporting Service, or other Business Intelligence tools and data visualization techniques.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead projects from requirements to deployment with minimal supervision
- Ability to work and research/resolve issues independently while sharing best practices and knowledge with colleagues.
- Operate in a collaborative and cooperative environment and must possess the strong interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues at various levels of the organization
- Previous business or retail banking experience would be an asset
- Experience with project management methodology.
- Excellent analytical skills and very strong relationship management skills.
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Five plus (5+) SAS coding experience;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience with SQL Server development (ETL, SSIS) – SQL Suite
- Strong advance skills in Excel;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.