Trainer - Senior
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Trainer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 7-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Senior Trainer, you will be responsible for:
- The assignment manager assigns the trainer to a LOB/Executive/Executive Assignment, facilitation sessions are pre-scheduled in calendar
- The trainer will conduct and spearhead training on Skype Voice roll out, training will educate staff on how to conduct calls, meetings, and conference calls on Skype Voice;
- All training is either Classroom or Skype or E-learning and can be one on one or in a group setting
- Assist with Mass Communication with LOBs and client groups
- Distribute surveys to gather feedback on the training and the product
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats
What we’re looking for:
- Five plus (5+) years of training experience
- Experience running training sessions in a corporate environment
- Diploma in Adult Learning
- Prior experience with Office 365.
- Strong understanding of Skype
- Comfortable presenting and facilitating sessions with C-Suite level
- Change management experience - able to read the audience and understand what they could be challenged with
- Finance or technology experience
- Experience working on a large project roll-out
- Certification/Affiliation with the Canadian Society of Training and Development
- Outgoing, ready to take on a challenge;
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable, engaging, able to establish rapport;
- Able to adjust quickly to audience needs;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that roll-out with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.