Project Manager (Level 3)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager, Level 3 and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a four (4)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start in November.
As the Project Manager, Level 3, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of Clients Business Requests/Projects from intake, through to delivery and cost recovery;
- Managing and maintaining assigned work schedules and updating schedules when required;
- Analyzing the status and progress of business requests and reporting on deviations to project stakeholders including senior management;
- Performing reviews, and report on deviations from schedule, financial variance, risk and issues;
- Outline/propose a process to report on “integration points” between projects/initiatives from other organizations;
- Reporting progress projects or sub-projects (producing status reports) on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the project life cycle using a formal cost/schedule control method, a project tracking tool and holding regular project review meetings;
- Participating in risk identification and developing mitigation strategies, taking corrective action to minimize overall impact on project or sub-project and providing regular status updates;
- Reviewing and revising documentation including filing and archiving of project-related materials;
- Attending regular meetings, documenting decisions and actions in meeting minutes and distributing minutes/actions to the team;
- Ensuring compliance with organizational standards and guidelines, providing guidance to Project team members on milestones and status reporting;
- Preparing and delivering Operations Branch, project status and informational presentations for senior/executive levels;
- As requested, mentoring team members to facilitate knowledge transfer, communication and user adoption (e.g. processes, procedures, tools, etc); and,
- Drafting presentations to management on project overviews, performance, etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) + years of Project Manager experience;
- Experience in planning, directing and monitoring the activities of a small team;
- Experience performing analysis for alternatives and potential solutions to technical and/or business problems; and,
- Experience in managing a relationship with client stakeholders as well as experience in the areas of Information Technology (IT) planning, project scheduling, analysis, design, and risk assessment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.