Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a File Clerk and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in North York, ON to start immediately.
As a File Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for supporting the operational
- department with office clerical duties.;
- File, organize, uphold, pull and re-sort files
- Check incoming paperwork
- Create or update new files
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system
- Perform high volume scanning of paperwork,
What we’re looking for:
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Organized with attention to detail
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.