Infrastructure Operations Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Infrastructure Operations Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Playing a senior role in the support of technical infrastructure and application systems;
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of many primary business process and technical areas, including corporate storage, remote hardware, and datacenter infrastructure;
- Acting with minimum supervision while adhering to defined IS policies, procedures, and best practices;
- Providing timely responses to ticketed work, managing requestor expectations, adhering to service level targets, ensuring customer satisfaction and aligning with corporate directions as defined by management;
- Supporting the production environment ensuring Infrastructure Services availability;
- Providing problem resolution, fostering positive growth, managing projects, maintaining high standards and values, is a source of leadership and guidance, has strong work ethics, and mentors junior employees in various teams; and,
- Solving the most critical issues and is considered an expert in a range of infrastructure technologies.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with Core Infrastructure Administration, Maintenance, and Support;
- Experience managing server and storage infrastructure, virtual infrastructure;
- Experience building, building, and maintaining servers and solutions; and,
- Experience with security, maintenance, and reporting.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.