Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an ITMS Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
The Manager, IT Service Management is accountable for the ongoing direction and management of ITSM processes including Knowledge Management, Event Management, Service Request Management and other ITSM processes on behalf of the technology organization.
This role is responsible for overall process effectiveness, leading continuous process improvement, process performance tracking, in alignment with business objectives. Additionally, the ITSM Manager is accountable for providing direction for ITSM platform configuration/implementation, running the day to day IT service management operations, ensuring ITSM processes are followed across operations and reviewing process-related goals/KPIs.
As an ITMS Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for process governance, leadership, and execution on behalf of the Technology Organization;
- Develops and maintains ITSM process documents and controls for Knowledge management, Event Management, and Service Request;
- Defines process and data requirements for the Service Management platform (ServiceNow), and leads analysis of critical processes and process documents;
- Provides aggregate process reporting and metrics to executive audiences for process performance, trends and areas of required focus in support of improving business service levels/outcomes;
- Provides input in process improvement and toll improvement (Service Mgmt Platform: ServiceNow);
- Responsible for leading, organizing and executing the processes associated with technology asset management. This includes the active management of the technology portfolio and associated attributes facilitating strategic directional assessment, operational health assessment, technology currency, support levels, and contract renewals;
- Delivers key reporting and facilitates various analysis and decision making with respect to ongoing technology portfolio management;
- Ensures key processes for onboarding, offboarding and data management for technology assets are effective;
- Responsible for a significant amount of matrix leadership requiring effective influence without authority for driving work and direction across multiple teams and technology disciplines;
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking and communicating operational performance reporting on Daily Incident and Changes; and,
- Reviews KPIs, process measurements and recommends process improvement activities.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information technology or other related discipline or relevant industry experience.
- ServiceNow experience is preferred
- Intermediate ITIL certifications preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) an asset
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with multiple competing priorities
- Demonstrated history of delivering results and improvements to areas of responsibility
- Strong management and leadership skills, excellent organization skills and attention to detail. Ability to collaborate and identify/resolve conflicts or barriers to effective teamwork
- Demonstrates strong executive presence, communication skills, and strategic thinking skills with the ability to manage business risks appropriately – aligned with company goals, strategies, and policies
- Strong attention to detail and customer service oriented
- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills with the ability to build successful relationships across a wide range of IT teams, business unit leads and senior management. Ability to develop and deliver effective plans and presentations across all levels of the business;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills, planning and organizational change disciplines;
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and ITIL process frameworks;
- In-depth knowledge of ServiceNow’s IT Service Management and IT Operations Management preferred;
- Five plus (5+) years' of experience in Program/Project Management and managing ITIL processes and frameworks;
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology including people management responsibility as well as managing an IT budget;
- Relevant experience working with the ServiceNow ITSM platform;
- Significant experience designing and implementing ITIL support services in medium to large scale enterprise environments;
- Experience working with Managed Services and Offshore Delivery teams; and,
- Experience using Process Improvement frameworks including Lean and Six Sigma preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.