Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an ITSM Director and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Kitchener/Waterloo, ON to start immediately.
As an ITSM Director, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the design, implementation, and improvement of service ownership and a service taxonomy, service level management, the service catalog and service portfolio management;
- Oversee ITIL service operations and transitions activities, including incident management, problem management, request management, knowledge management, change management, and configuration management;
- Help articulate and execute a strategy for service management-related communications and portray activities in a published roadmap;
- Enable continual service improvement through the effective use of metrics in support of key performance indicators and critical success factor used to manage service delivery;
- IT Service Management Tools and Reporting, including the analysis, implementation, and system administration of enterprise ITSM tools; understanding and effective use of key performance indicators for managing service delivery; and the design and provisioning of self-service, ad-hoc, and standardized reports for management support, and operational and strategic planning;
- Act as a guide and mentor for VF technology staff in the understanding and application of ITSM processes;
- Develop a Center of Excellence (CoE) for ITSM practices and frameworks.,
- Design and implement key service level agreements (SLAs) and operational level agreements (OLAs) for the CoE;
- Develop, publish and maintain an Executive Dashboard and inputs to Employee Portal/ Mobile inclusive;
- Measure SLAs and OLAs performance and establishes an action plan for improvement based on the set goals;
- Lead planning activities to plan resources for data, reporting, and analytics activities and projects;
- Negotiate service expectations for initial and future service levels; and,
- Direct technical decisions, and evaluating the significance and impact of new developments in the ITSM.
What we’re looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in technology, plus relevant experience as an ITSM manager, IT operations manager, or software development manager in the retail or consulting field;
- Preferred ITIL Service Management Expert certification;
- Preferred Agile/Scrum certification or training; hybrid process exposure;
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience in ITSM including management of processes, practices, disciplines, and tools needed to ensure successful adoption of ITSM within organization;
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience in management;
- Strong understanding of cloud-based ITSM/ITIL tools;
- Eight (8) years of experience in IT Service Management and Agile tools;
- Experience presenting to stakeholders in a non-technical manner;
- Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills, including the ability to mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace, and execute with limited information and ambiguity;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels;
- Proven ability to build and lead integrated teams from various internal and external organizations across multiple sites;
- Ability to promote innovative ideas and accept the risks that are required to lead change.
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make effective presentations, and proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders;
- Willing and able to challenge stakeholders to better understand their needs. Competent in IT Service management, governance formulation, and team management;
- Working knowledge of risk management, standards, and policies formulation; and,
- Good working knowledge of financial management and organizational change management. Effective consultative and influencing approach.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.