Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Security Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Security Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Operationalizes executes and manages business processes to support the approval, provisioning, and de-provisioning of access to SAP S4 HANA;
- Manages and executes the collection and compilation of internal and external data and information assets and analyze information relevant to the objectives of Finance Data Governance;
- Identifies and highlights problem areas, gaps, or conflicts derived from information gathered;
- Identifies data and information security-related risks, escalating to the Manager, Finance Data Governance;
- Build, sustain and leverage relationships with upstream and downstream stakeholders and identify process and information security opportunities;
- Authors and maintains requirements documentation with respect to security roles, assignment of security roles to users, and the assignment of data and functional assets to security roles in SAP S/4 HANA;
- Participates in the development and design of new processes, roles, and accountabilities, or changes to same;
- Identifies inconsistencies and gaps in business processes and works with stakeholders to clarify and simplify complex processes;
- Tracks and resolves any assigned issues and reports back to immediate manager; and,
- Acts as a liaison between business and technical areas.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree
- Excellent consultative skills including the ability to solicit requirements; anticipate, analyze and advise on issues and problems; and generate solutions and recommendations;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, executive relationship management skills, and team leadership skills, including the ability to work collaboratively and persuasively across all employee levels, LOBs and geographic areas;
- Communicates effectively with meaningful and articulate verbal discussions. Strong presentation and communication skills experience presenting to internal customers. Strong written communication skills;
- Experience communicating with cross-functional employees within an organization;
- Ability to generate relevant recommendations that clearly contribute to business success;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills including systems thinking, problem-solving and decision-making;
- Ability to think and communicate conceptually and strategically;
- Exhibits proficient knowledge of business standards and operational processes;
- Two plus (2+) years of relevant work experience, including at least one recent data-related role in a financial institution, or an information-security-related role in any institution;
- Data and information security principles and practices;
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with data and information security in database applications (experience with SAP S/4 HANA is very nice to have);
- Data analysis and data management, including advanced knowledge of qualitative and quantitative data collections and analysis techniques and statistics;
- Business Analysis principles and practices;
- Great attention to detail;
- Is comfortable communicating with new people on a regular basis;
- Good command of English (both oral and written) and customer services skills;
- Basic understanding of databases; and,
- SAP Security would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.