Project Manager IV
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for four (4) Project Managers and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
Our client is looking for a person with proven leadership skills and experience managing large and complex IT projects. Full life cycle development experience. Experience with proven project methodology tools. PMI or ITIL certification. Expertise in MS Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint. 8-10 years of experience.
As Project Managers, you will be responsible for:
- Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals.
- Direct or manages large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity. Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project. Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and handoff, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules.;
- Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and / or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support.
- Manages the acquisition and deployment of resources, including a budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project.
- Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
- The successful candidate will be required to work with and influence senior-level leaders and partner with other IT Managers.
- Manage a team that consists of 50-100 people.
What we’re looking for:
- Ten (10) years of Program/Project Manager experience
- Five (5) years of BCybersecurity/IAM experience
- Five (5) years of Infrastructure experience (AIX, Active Directory)
- Three (3) years of Splunk experience
- Previous experience with Agile/Scrum would be an asset
- Banking industry
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.