Automation Scripting Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Automation Scripting Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As an Automation Scripting Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the team that manages each platform to be integrated to gain an understanding of their environment and related components that require integration;
- Designing how the systems should communicate and automating tasks wherever possible;
- Writing the shell scripts to facilitate the designed integrations;
- Coordinate the deployment with external operating partners; and,
- Troubleshoot any issues with automation scripts as-needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Ten plus (10+) years of IT experience;
- Strong experience with Linux and Solaris operating systems;
- Ansible and/or Chef experience;
- Unix/Linux Scripting skills;
- Python experience developing custom modules and/or plugins for Ansible;
- Ansible REST API;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills; and,
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this job, please upload your résumé online and give us a call quoting JOB ID# 64091 to speak to a recruiter.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.