Eagle is currently seeking a Data Engineer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing of huge sets of data.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Computer Science Degree/Diploma;
- Three plus (3+) years of demonstrated data engineering experience or development experience;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience with Big Data Technologies like Hadoop or Hive;
- Three plus (3+) years' experience in custom ETL design, implementation, and maintenance;
- Proficiency with designing and implementing data models and data integration;
- Experience deploying Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory, and well-acquainted with other Azure services including Azure Data Lake and Azure ML;
- Experience implementing REST API calls and authentication;
- Experience working with agile project management methodologies;
- Spark Programming experience (Azure Databricks preferable);
- Experience with Python, Java, and SQL. Fluency in the use of tools such as MySQL and strong Python, Shell, Java, PHP, and T-SQL programming skills;
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud (Data Platform Technologies);
- Experience developing databases using SSIS packages, T-SQL, MSSQL, and MySQL scripts;
- The ability to design, build, and maintain the business’s ETL pipeline and data warehouse;
- Expertise in data modeling and query performance tuning on SQL Server, MySQL, Redshift, Postgres, or similar platforms;
- SCALA a nice to have;
- The ability to manage high volume, high traffic GDPR solutions build; and,
- Exceptional analytical skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.