ERP Integration Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an ERP Integration Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working as part of the Technical Stream to deliver integrations and interfaces which will meet the business requirements;
- Working closely with the Business Analysts to understand the business requirements;
- Creating technical design documents based on functional specifications and business requirements;
- Working closely with the system integrators off-shore development team to align end-to-end integration development;
- Developing complex integration solutions across different technologies, integration platforms and third-party APIs;
- Developing integrations in alignment with the technical specification and enterprise defined standards, including design based on reusable integration components and/or services;
- Ensuring high quality and optimum performance of delivered integration solutions necessary to support business requirements;
- Developing and executing unit test plans to ensure all functionality is thoroughly tested prior to handing integrations over to the functional resources for further testing; and,
- Troubleshooting issues as identified during the various testing phases, perform root cause analysis and recommend corrective action.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business, Computer Science, and/or related field;
- Five plus (5+) years of hands-on development experience in system integration (application and data);
- Experience in middleware and enterprise integration implementations involving: Web services/RESTful APIs, protocols (OData, SOAP, HTTP), data exchange formats (XML/XSLT, JSON), database connectivity (ODBC, JDBC);
- Extensive experience in technical design/development/implementation of workflows, integrations, scripting and business rules, data transformations/mappings;
- Development exposure to cloud-based integration platforms, for example: Informatica Cloud Platform (IICS), SAP Cloud Platform (CPI) or AWS based integration services/solutions;
- The ability to design, develop, document, and support enterprise solutions utilizing common integration design patterns, reference architectures (i.e. SOA) and best practices;
- Experience working with relational databases, modeling and scripting (i.e. Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP Hana, Cloud-based Data management services: AWS, Azure);
- The ability to perform complex data analysis and provide problem-solving expertise;
- Understanding of security standards: i.e. OAuth, SAML, Kerberos;
- Solid understanding and expertise integrating data between finance, accounting, supply chain, asset management – preferably in the oil and gas industry;
- The ability to work effectively on a team and independently within established coding standards; and,
- Experience with systems development using a life-cycle methodology.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.