Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing project scope, timelines, budget, resources, communications, deliverables, and project implementation to customer satisfaction;
- Managing vendor deliverables and their contracts pertaining to the projects;
- Ensuring all required project deliverables and documentation are completed according to the Project Management Office standards;
- Managing the project, produce project deliverables on time, to sufficient quality standards, and within the established budget;
- Providing the environment for the project team's success;
- Resolving or escalating issues;
- Providing support and guidance to the team;
- Ensuring sufficient resources are available to the project team;
- Providing progress reports to the program manager, including key performance indicators (KPIs); and,
- Directing changes to business processes related to Project Results.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of seven (7) years Project Management experience;
- Experience in managing complex corporate information system projects;
- Expertise in IT Project Management methodologies and techniques for Agile and Waterfall SDLC processes and methodologies;
- Proficiency in Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, etc.) and other technology as needed;
- PMP certification;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and documentation skills;
- Strong scope and time management skills;
- Experience in leading a project team as well as a demonstrated ability to work independently and under time constraints;
- The ability to facilitate skills to guide a client group of subject matter experts as requirements are gathered;
- The ability to understand business needs and translate those needs to IT functional specification;
- Experience in Occupational Health and Safety is an asset; and,
- Experience with learning management systems and software an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.