Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Helping lead the team (in conjunction with the Product Owner) in delivering IT services to the business in an impactful way on a day-to-day basis;
- Providing day-to-day leadership of delivery of complex IT services to large parts of the organization in the context of producing products that will drive significant business impact across the different parts of a BU;
- Bringing deep agile expertise to bear on crafting and driving both product delivery and development of entire culture;
- Coaching the team and broader organization on how to use scrum and agile practices methodologies;
- Supporting product owner on release planning;
- Removing all impediments to the team’s success, such as cultural barriers or logistic challenges, supporting the Product Owner, and ensuring that the team’s progress and successes are highly visible to all stakeholders;
- Fostering close collaboration across all team members, encourage cross-training and supporting each other;
- Facilitating communication and collaboration inside and outside the team;
- Shielding the team from external interference and ensure the team is fully functional and productive;
- Generating agile mindset in team through conversations, coaching, and role playing exercises; and,
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of punishment.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline;
- Three (3) to five plus (5+) years’ experience as Scrum Master with experience as a developer and/or in a leadership role preferred;
- Experience in scheduling and coordinating meetings, identifying risks/dependencies/impediments, and coordinating resources and juggling multiple priorities;
- Confidence and skill at navigating the team through road-blocks to allow sprints to be completed on time;
- Experience coaching teams on agile practices and ensures adherence to agile methodology to deliver maximum business value on time;
- Experience resolving conflicts within the team before they become an issue;
- The ability to bring a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them;
- The ability to build a sense of trust and rapport that enables an effective workplace;
- Passion about innovation and bring a “can do” attitude; and,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to facilitate creativity and empowerment for the team.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.