Business Process Analyst ( Training & Development Optimization)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Training & Development Coordinator for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Compiling and optimizing the annual technical training plan and budget;
- Working with the team and Success Factors SAP to schedule and update classroom training and evaluation events, manage participant registration, and submit records of course completions;
- Ensuring appropriate training vendors are chosen to meet training requirements and support the new vendor process, as required;
- Maintaining a central training calendar and work with field-based associates to manage training logistics;
- Creating a feedback process to assess quality of training delivery and ensure training is continuously improved;
- Working with business leaders to identify business capability needs and prioritization;
- Collaborating closely with Business and impacted functions in researching and analyzing data in support of business functions, process optimization, systems requirements, generating / compiling reports / recommendations based on findings;
- Summarizing findings and recommendations that will facilitate effective and timely decision-making;
- Reviewing and analyzing current processes to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement;
- Coordinating and actively participating in development of recommendations to enhance current processes with a focus on optimization;
- Developing and presenting process optimization opportunities to affected stakeholders including change management process;
- Supporting governance and compliance initiatives;
- Acting as operational excellence change agent for the organization while promoting benefits of continuous improvement, within expectations of role;
- Presenting process improvement results and supporting data to senior leadership;
- Supporting effort in aligning solutions to standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet financial targets (cost and benefits); and,
- Supporting development of process models and process artifacts to support the identified business processes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline; and,
- Four (4) years’ experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.