Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a SharePoint Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking a logical and systematic approach to problem solving issues related to Microsoft SharePoint for a wide variety of users;
- Responding to and managing multiple requests received via working queue;
- Documenting issues and resolutions;
- Administering and troubleshooting basic and advanced SharePoint workflows;
- Creating out-of-the-box workflows and InfoPath forms within SharePoint;
- Prioritizing multiple assignments and structure work to assigned tasks;
- Increasing the support team’s productivity and efficiency through reduced maintenance efforts;
- Advising customers of the best approach for solving problems; and,
- Conforming to standards, prioritization, and procedures in execution of work.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field;
- Previous experience working with Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online;
- Solid understanding of the various components of a SharePoint site and how to configure them;
- Experience using SharePoint workflows;
- Experience using InfoPath;
- Experience with the Office 365 platform;
- Previous experience providing technical support to a wide variety of users;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to resolve complex issues;
- A good understanding or requirements gathering and analysis techniques;
- The ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, spoken, and presenting);
- Results oriented and delivery focused;
- Proven ability to provide quality results and excellent customer service; and,
- The ability to work effectively and communicate at all levels of the organization.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.