Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Developer (C#, Apps Support) for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering applications programming and analysis tasks as part of a system development process as well as provide application support, maintenance and enhancements for our internal business partners;
- Working independently and at the more advanced level can be considered to be moving towards specialization in own functional area;
- Managing medium to moderate complex projects;
- Developing and documenting software based on a defined set of design and performance requirements;
- Adhering to processes defined by the Technical Lead and Solution Architect;
- Providing estimates of work effort;
- Proactively providing ideas to improve proposed solutions;
- Actively participating in application design, database design, schema layout and data loading;
- Actively participating in code walkthroughs/inspections as per the software development process and Quality Management Plan;
- Preparing sample data and unit test plans;
- Troubleshooting and correcting complex bugs or issues (including performance issues);
- Developing and executing unit and integration tests as per the project plan;
- Assisting in the set up and execution of demonstrations as required; and,
- Aligning all work effort with the project schedule/work plan.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline; and,
- Seven (7) years’ experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.