Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Applications Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Applications Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate coding, testing, implementation, integration, and documentation of solution.
- Actively participate in defining, developing, and extending the architecture of front-end client solutions to support our brand websites;
- Provide subject matter expertise in front-end web development;
- Help us deliver flexible and scalable responsive web solutions that meet the needs of our clients;
- Code reviews are a regular part of the development cycle and constant communication on solution design is encouraged; and,
- Contribute to solutions requirements and bring ideas forward.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working with;
- Styling applications; and,
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.