Intermediate Business Process Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Business Process Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Evaluating and capturing of business processes and business requirements;
- Facilitation of meetings and presentations;
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts;
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management;
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports that generate insights;
- Performing and/or coordinating user acceptance testing; and,
- Managing operational initiatives with project plans while monitoring performance.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma with a focus in Business, Computer Science, or related;
- Ten (10) years of experience supporting business analysis and project coordination in a related role;
- Experience and proficiency with various business software applications (SAP, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, Visio, Power BI);
- Proven experience leading independent project management/coordination activities to lead operational initiatives;
- Experience building business process maps that align with future goals and capabilities;
- Excellent presentation skills and able to explain concepts at a high level while understanding technical concepts and jargon;
- Certification in IIBA, Lean Six Sigma, and/or BRMP is considered an asset;
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team environment with the ability to initiate and influence change;
- Relationship-focused background with previous experience in client facing roles;
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills;
- Attention to detail with strong organization and prioritization skills; and,
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with the ability to utilize those skills during interactions with peers, service partners, and vendors.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.