IT Project Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Project Coordinator for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating project activities and tracking work completed, updating schedules and tracking tools;
- Organizing and publishing project documents on SharePoint;
- Creating purchase requisitions and completes receiving;
- Performing financial tracking, reporting, and forecasting;
- Operating more independently, decisions range from those governed by general policy to those on technical or complex issues within authorized limits;
- Managing junior project coordinator staff;
- Acting as the prime coordinator on multiple projects, providing a high degree of quality and accuracy;
- Providing feedback and improvements on processes and templates;
- Coordinating projects of increasing complexity without guidance;
- Interfacing confidently with senior business stakeholders; and,
- Proactively identifying and resolving issues within area of responsibility independently.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree in a relevant discipline;
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience as a project coordinator;
- Experience as a project coordinator with IT/telecommunications projects;
- Knowledge of SAP purchase requisitions and receiving, time/travel expense management, financial actuals and reporting, BPC forecasting;
- Experience as a Microsoft SharePoint administrator;
- Exposure to Microsoft Project or other project management tools as well as OpenText, Visio;
- Experience with Microsoft Office/O365, advanced level with Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communicator with the confidence and ability to lead project team meetings;
- The ability to create and deliver project status reports or updates as required; and,
- The ability to prepare and maintain a realistic project schedule, including arranging all logistics for personnel, goods and services.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.