Senior QA Tester
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for Senior Quality Assurance Tester and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in November.
As the Senior Quality Assurance Tester, you will be responsible for:
- Reading and understanding requirements documents including and not limited to business requirements, textual requirements, user stories, use cases, copy decks, user interface definitions, data definitions, and error messages in order to understand the purpose and scope of test cases;
- Participating in walkthroughs of test cases and test scripts with guidance from a QA lead or analyst;
- Writing and executing test cases as a member of a test team, documenting results accurately, and with coaching, as required, determining severity levels of, log and retest variances encountered during the testing process;
- Providing test status updates to QA lead/analyst, project manager, and manager / senior manager on request;
- Recommending and supporting development and implementation of process improvements to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the QA function; and,
- Actively participating in Agile ceremonies (daily stand-ups, sprint planning, demonstration, and retrospectives, etc.).
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree/diploma in computer science, technology or the equivalent in training and QA experience;
- Five (5)+ years of QA Testing experience;
- Experience with manual and automation testing using Selenium and Robot framework;
- Experience with accessibility testing;
- Experience with HP ALM and JIRA;
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile delivery methodology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Previous Financial / Banking QA experience (an asset);
- Bilingualism – English & French (Both written and verbal) (an asset);
- Mobile testing experience (an asset);
- Analytics testing experience (Adobe) (an asset); and,
- Python knowledge (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.