Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in the planning and execution of Minimum Reporting Requirements (MRR) data collection and reporting analysis;
- Participating in site visits to perform current state analysis and documentation;
- Participating in workflow documentation;
- Participating in requirements gathering, design, and testing documentation for short term and long-term solution planning;
- Participating in project team meetings as needed; and,
- Participating in working group sessions to assist with future state design and documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience working within the healthcare industry is preferred;
- Experience working with health applications such as Paris, Profile, Meditech is preferred;
- Experience working on complex projects in cross functional teams;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to work independently;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills; and,
- Access to a vehicle and be able to travel across the client’s various offices as needed.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.