Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a four (4)-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start in October.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the relationship with the client throughout the project duration and acting as the main point of contact between client and vendor organization
- Establishing the processes to support delivery operational excellence. This includes project initiation in the delivery system, defining the project calendar and work breakdown structure, and defining deliverable acceptance and reporting procedure;
- Project initiation also includes validating scope, conducting project kickoff and holding Conditions of Satisfaction (COS) discussions with stakeholders.
- Ensuring the services delivered by the vendor are conforming to what has been contractually agreed between client and vendor and monitoring the delivery of said services against agreed schedule, quality, scope and budget;
- Managing vendor resource planning and addressing resources performance issues;
- Managing the financial aspects of the contract (billing for services, following-up on payments, etc);
- Defining in advance the acceptance criteria for each project deliverable, working with the team to establish delivery dates for each deliverable, and overseeing the review of client deliverables to ensure they meet all client acceptance criteria, securing sign-off on each deliverable as defined in the SOW;
- Reviewing and approving consultant and partner billable hours and expenses each week, and reviewing and approving client invoices before they are sent;
- Acting as the escalation point when issues arise with the vendor’s resources/services and managing any dispute or conflict;
- Managing engagement risk and delivery quality;
- Tracking and reporting the performance of the engagement, the quality of project deliverables and reporting on the effectiveness of the engagement against the baseline plan leveraging Project Management methodology, tools & templates;
- Conducting executive-level briefings &/or escalations;
- Building his/her time into engagements as appropriate to allow for mitigation of engagement risk and to achieve the required level of billable utilization set by the business; and,
- Developing strong, positive cross-organization relationships with internal groups to include industrial units, account teams, and product groups, as well as with partners and customers.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.