Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for Administrative Support and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start in November.
As the Administrative Support, you will be responsible for:
- Applying project management practices and techniques and taking project ownership in the development and maintenance of requirements and oversight of deliverable;
- Developing and demonstrating expertise and knowledge of operational, and internal business requirements. Ensuring compliance with internal business requirements;
- Developing and implementing strategies to effectively engage stakeholders, recruit new stakeholders, and manage stakeholder relations;
- Expanding understanding and actively participating in status team meetings;
- Providing recommendations;
- Making independent decisions based on knowledge and available information, as appropriate;
- Performing other duties, as directed.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree, or DEC equivalent to a Bachelors;
- Ability to log and track projects and provide status reports;
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining high-quality documents;
- Ability to lead others and provide training on a process as necessary;
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills in all phases of a project;
- Demonstrates quality, timeliness, reliability, consistency, flexibility, and accountability for all assigned tasks.;
- Demonstrating proficiency in business applications (word, spreadsheets, presentations);
- Strong communication skills, bilingual preferred; and,
- Solid team-building skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.