Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Test Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in October.
As the Test Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing, defining, and translating business and functional specifications into testing requirements;
- Developing, scheduling, coordinating and executing test procedures of systems and software for multiple projects for system integration;
- Testing system modifications to prepare for implementation;
- Managing and coordinating end-to-end testing activities for small and large projects such as developing and executing test cases;
- Identifying, analyzing and documenting problems with program function, output, online screen or content;
- Monitoring bug resolution efforts and tracking successes;
- Reporting and managing software concerns and test activities throughout the software development lifecycle;
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of IT experience;
- Previous experience leading a project at the program level;
- Previous Verint experience; and,
- Previous banking experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.